Tuesday 31 May 2022

Google Play Store Not Removing/Deleting Credit Card

 I have had an issue: going to payments methods under my pixel's google play store to remove one does not show any 'remove' or 'delete' option. Going to 'more options' was taking me to a web page called GPay under my google account, which showed a different list of payment methods: it did not show my PayPal, now a 'deleted' credit card that I was seeing in the google play store all the time, in fact, I wanted to delete this very cc from the google play store permanently. The solution: Install the GPay App from google on your android, there you will see the exact payment methods under the google play store but with 'remove' option. It seems the web page of GPay is pointing to a different DB compared to GPay App/Google Play Store App.

I contacted google and hope they are gonna fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment